Tuesday, July 19, 2016


Yesterday's card showed the negative cut of the "Lucienne Tile" die.  Today's card is using the actual piece which I saved.  I added it to a card base that was not embossed.  It looked so plain that I decided to add a layer of white card stock which I had embossed with the Swiss Dots folder.   That left a narrow plain strip on the far left so I added a narrow strip of the leftover scrap that had been embossed.  When I had played with these colors I really thought the result would make great feathers so that's what I did using Spellbinders dies.  I was able to get pieces for several cards using that one 5 x 7 piece of Yupo.

This is one combination I wish I could repeat, but it is impossible to come up with the same look twice yet the possibilities are endless.  Remember -- you can contact me if you are interested in purchasing the paper, inks and/or tools.

Thank you for coming by today!

No comments:


This is the final (for now) birthday card I am putting aside for my mother to use for her great grandchildren.  The designer paper is f...