I'M SELLING ON EBAY

I am selling some of my items on eBay and if you are interested in checking out my listings click here: My eBay List Be sure to check back from time to time.

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

YUPO PAPER FEATHERS


Yesterday's card showed the negative cut of the "Lucienne Tile" die.  Today's card is using the actual piece which I saved.  I added it to a card base that was not embossed.  It looked so plain that I decided to add a layer of white card stock which I had embossed with the Swiss Dots folder.   That left a narrow plain strip on the far left so I added a narrow strip of the leftover scrap that had been embossed.  When I had played with these colors I really thought the result would make great feathers so that's what I did using Spellbinders dies.  I was able to get pieces for several cards using that one 5 x 7 piece of Yupo.

This is one combination I wish I could repeat, but it is impossible to come up with the same look twice yet the possibilities are endless.  Remember -- you can contact me if you are interested in purchasing the paper, inks and/or tools.

Thank you for coming by today!

No comments: