Thursday, September 1, 2016

4 NOTE CARDS

I saw three note cards at the craft store where our group gathered in Des Moines.  I loved the designs to be used as silhouettes on the various colors of dp.  I purchased the three that they had.  

There is actually a fourth die but the store didn't have that one.  The first three cards shown below are using dies from Joy! Crafts (www.joycrafts.nl). It would be nice to have the complete set but looked through my hoard of dies and found the one that I used on the fourth card. I think it went nicely with the other designs.

All of the background papers are from the abundant supply of paper pads that I have.


Joy! Crafts - Vintage Flourishes #1


Joy! Crafts - Vintage Flourishes #2


Joy! Crafts - Vintage Flourishes #3


Poppy Stamps - Meadow Leaf


A nice set of four

I think these would make a nice set to give as a gift.  Thank you for coming by today!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

What a cool set of notecards, Vicki! They will make a great gift for some lucky recipient.

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!