Friday, February 24, 2017

USING A CARD PART


This beautiful die cut was made with a Poppy Stamps Distressed Benson Corner.  I had the card part laying on my craft table.  I found some Origami papers and chose this one to use under the open portion.  The photo doesn't show it clearly but the die cut is on a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of card stock.  The Origami paper was taped to the back and then the entire piece mounted on a white card base which is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

It's Friday so I hope you will stop back on Monday.  I'm playing with Washi Tape and will have some fun ideas.  Thank you for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Love those kind of dies, and your paper underneath is so pretty, Vicki!

This is the  video  I used to make this card using more retired dsp. After I finished, I was a little dissatisfied with the white background...