Monday, March 27, 2017

ANNIVERSARY CARD #2


This card went together very quickly.  It's another tri-fold card.  I used the stitched rectangle die to cut out the window out of the middle panel.  I added the light green vellum behind the window and then taped down the backing to hide the vellum.  The pretty floral sprig is the Memory Box "Bella Bouquet" die.  My first cut didn't come out of the die very well and I had an extra few pieces from it so I added the little blossom in the lower right corner.

Thanks for coming by today!  


2 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

I am enjoying your tri-fold cards. I just made a few of the too. I find the hard part to decorate the layers.

Sheri said...

So pretty, Vicki

This is the  video  I used to make this card using more retired dsp. After I finished, I was a little dissatisfied with the white background...