Tuesday, March 21, 2017
MEMORY BOX "Amana Circle" - Day 2
I used another butterfly from that same sticker package on the same "Amana Circle" but then made a "banner" to add them to the card. The pink banner was embossed with the "Swiss Dots" folder and the white mat was embossed with a folder from Darice (not sure what the name of it is).
Thank you for stopping by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I now have enough Thanksgiving cards for one of the care centers. It sure feels good to have such a big head start on getting them done. I...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
1 comment:
Lovely soft look card
Post a Comment