This is similar to a card I posted earlier but I cut the window with a rectangle die. By putting the die cut sprig off to the left, I was able to stamp "In Sympathy" onto the vellum. I stamped the sentiment using Memento Rich Cocoa ink so that it would dry and not smear.
For this card I did remember to emboss the middle panel of the tri-fold card before attaching the vellum.
I thought I had centered the rectangle but it appears it is a little low. If I had realized it, I would have flipped the card 180 degrees before adding the branch and stamping the sentiment. One of those "oops" that I couldn't fix.
Thank you for stopping by today!