Thursday, March 16, 2017

CHILDREN'S EASTER CARD


I was thrilled when my brother ordered about 20 cards a while ago.  Those were all individual designs and for specific relatives and friends. l finished and sent them to him.  A few days ago he ordered 20 more cards.  He asked for 7 Easter for Adults, 2 for his graqndsons, 4 Anniversary and 7 Thanksgiving,  I have those all done now too.  For the holiday cards I was able to "mass produce" them so it went very quickly.  The anniversary cards are all different.

This is the card I made for one of the grandsons.  The "grass" was made with a Martha Stewart punch.  (Our youngest granddaughter loves making cards and always knows where the "grass punch" is to use on her cards.)  The other one is similar but a different bunny.

 The stamp set is from Lawn Fawn and has coordinating dies to cut out the pieces.


It was easy to make the two for the grandsons because I actually had left over pieces from last year.  I decided I  would use a couple more to decorate the inside of the card.   I love working with the pastel colors.

No comments:

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...