Friday, March 31, 2017

THANKSGIVING CARD


I realize Thanksgiving is a long way off and yet it's going to be here before we know it the way time flies.  This is actually the design I used for the cards I made to fill my brother's order.  The "leaf" embossing folder works beautifully with the large die cut oak leak.  The designer papers and card stock used for the oak leaf are Cajun Craze from Stampin' Up!

Now you have seen all of the cards I made for my brother and I'll be on to something else so I hope you will come back again next month -- or should I say Monday!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Great job of filling your brother's order with super cards, Vicki! You've given me several ideas of things I need to remember to do:)

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...