Tuesday, October 10, 2017

HALLOWEEN CARD #6


Yesterday I started die cutting pieces for cards made with this design.  I made 22 using this design so that was a lot of die cutting!  Today I was busy putting them together so that I could have them ready to go when it is time to mail.  Two of these cards will go to granddaughters (Taryn and Abby)......the rest are being sent to elderly people from our community who are in care centers.  These are in addition to the ones they will receive that we made for the staff to hand out.  As fun as it was to make these cards, I'm glad that they are all done.  I can now move on to some other fun designs.

Dies used:
Tree - Memory Box
Fence - Impressions Obsession
Pumpkin - Top Dog Dies
Ghosts - Memory Box
Bat - Impression Obsession
Moon - Spellbinders Circle

Sorry this post is being made in the middle of the afternoon, but I didn't have anything ready to schedule ahead of time.  Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute card. Pat

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...