HEARTWARMERS FROM VICKI
Thursday, October 12, 2017
HALLOWEEN CARD #8
Using another piece of the same dp that I used yesterday, I made this card using a different layout.
Thank you for coming by today!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ECHO PARK
Thank you for coming by today!
ONE SHEET WONDER (13 and 14)
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
JOAN'S GARDENS BLOG HOP - Join the fun!
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
HEADING EAST
Pigeon Forge, TN We didn't actually go to Dollywood though. The park was a short distance from here and we drove there just to...
No comments:
Post a Comment