Wednesday, October 25, 2017

USING A STAMPED PIECE



After I posted my card yesterday, I decided to get into my tub of card parts and pieces and see if I could get some of them put together.  I pulled out several and got them made up.  Sure felt good but it didn't begin to make a dent in all of them. Some of them probably just need to be tossed!

The flowers from a Rubbernecker stamp set had been stamped and colored on the white card stock.  I had also used the Rubbernecker Freehand Frame.  That much was already done.  I trimmed down the piece a bit and matted it with black.  Then it was added to the top fold card base.  It still needed a little something.  I squeezed a little of the Stickles glitter glue onto my finger and dabbed it around on the flowers to add just a touch of shine.  (In the picture, the glitter apears to be tiny white dots.)

The other cards that I was able to put together yesterday will be posted in the next few days.  Thank you for coming by today!


No comments:

Jackie Bolhuis had a  video a few weeks ago using these little birds. All of these use the layouts use a strip of dsp measure 1 3/4"-2...