Monday, November 25, 2019

HAPPY LITTLE TREE


Last Friday my friends joined me to make the 100 cards for Christmas.  We made 60 of these for the nursing home.  Actually this one has one more added addition.  When I was coloring the trees, I accidentally touched the tip of the marker in a spot to the left of the tree.........therefore, this card has a little added Cardinal. It worked perfectly!

The stamp is from Impression Obsession and the sentiment is from the Stampin' Up! Ornamental Pine stamp set.  Tomorrow you will see a card using the SU set.

Thank you for coming by today!

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

Amazing number of cards to make! And that cute tree epitomizes Christmas. Good idea to add the cardinal. I really like that flash of red. It reminds me of the cardinals that used to visit our yard every winter. Wonder if they'll be around this year.

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!