Friday, November 1, 2019

THANKSGIVING CARD


It is so hard to believe that we are now in the month of November.  While I always look forward to the Thanksgiving meal, the year has slipped by entirely too fast!

This is one of the cards I'll be making for Thanksgiving.  The die cut words are from Penny Black.  I cut them using card stock that had been added to "Stick-It" adhesive.  It made it a little easier to add them to the card since they are so delicate  I believe the wheat die cut is from Impression Obsessions.

Thank you for coming by today.

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

I love the wheat die cuts. I also love the sentiment die cuts in the same color as the card base. They're very readable, but don't overpower the card. Perfect choice!

Anonymous said...

Awesome card. Says it all very simply. Great job

Pat

Lynette said...

What a beautiful Thanksgiving card, Vicki! I love all the white, and the wheat, too.

I had a square of the Cheerful Daisy dsp and a scrap of the Pebbled Path dsp.  I die cut the daisies pieces and added them to the book binde...