Wednesday, November 20, 2019

MAKING A "BENDY CARD"


I had never seen one of these cards let alone tried to make one.  When I saw one on someone's blog, I knew it was going to be the next challenge to myself.  I pretty much CASED the card I saw but on a second one made some minor changes in how I did it.  And if I do another one, I have another change I'm going to make.

I used Stampin' Up! supplies for this card:  Marina Mist card stock, Night of Navy ink, Happy Scenes stamp set and Sleigh Ride dies 

The pieces with the sleigh ride and three trees are able to lay flat for mailing.  It would be difficult to explain the process of making one. Here is a link to the video I followed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1XC_I8LUpc&list=WL&index=46&t=0s
If the link doesn't work for you go go YouTube.com and do a search for Sleigh Ride Bendy Card.


Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

That is such a cool card, Vicki! It's great that you are often trying new things. Thanks for sharing this!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful

Barbara

Jackie Bolhuis had a  video a few weeks ago using these little birds. All of these use the layouts use a strip of dsp measure 1 3/4"-2...