Monday, November 18, 2019

PEACE


This was actually a card I made last year.  I have so many dies and supplies for Christmas cards that when I start making them in November it's hard to stop.   The green card stock and designer paper are from Stampin' Up!  I cut the white and green mats with stitched ovals.  I think the die is from Spellbinders.

Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Very pretty, Vicki. Great die. I sure do know what you mean about not being able to stop. I truly thought I was done with Christmas cards, but I still made more:)

Cheryl W said...

That gold die-cut is very elegant. This card is lovely and one that could be easily mass-produced. That's my favorite kind of Christmas card, since I make 85-90 of them.

CARDS FOR TWO CARE CENTERS

This past Tuesday one of my friends came and we assembled cards for two care centers.  The pictures show an assortment of the papers that we...