Monday, November 7, 2011

ANNIVERSARY

A little break from Christmas until I get some more cards made.  Once again my MIL needed an anniversary card for some friends.  

I made this a top fold card and ran the front through the Cuttlebug with the SU tulip border embossing folder.

The stamp is from Great Impressions.  It is such a detailed stamp and makes such a pretty stamped design to color with my Copic markers.  The colored design was cut with one of the Spellbinders ovals and the mounted on a layer of SU Real Red which had been cut with one of the Spellbinders scalloped ovals.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on the card.  Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Lynette said...

My thoughts are ... it's gorgeous! Love the simplicity and the contrast between the red and the white.

Sheri said...

I agree with Lynette. Very pretty!

Anonymous said...

such a beautiful card. your copic work is amazing
~Pat

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL. I love clean, elegant designs. Thank you for sharing.

Ann Schach said...

Another one of your trademark beautiful and classy cards, Vicki! Gorgeous coloring, as always!

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...