Thursday, May 17, 2012

BLOG POSTS

I am having some minor computer problems and am just getting things up and running again.....hopefully.  When I just checked my blog posts, I discovered a whole list of "drafts" that for some reason didn't get posted.  The first two I checked were ones from last Saturday and Sunday, which included a "Mother's Day" post.

I checked all of them that showed up as "draft" and then clicked on "publish" so I don't know if you will get a lot of emails with those posts or not.  I'm not thrilled with the new blogger format.

Let me know if you have any questions.

1 comment:

Char said...

Had that same problem! I have to go in and check now and again to make sure the posts are still scheduled to post AND to make sure they are checked. If you edit at anytime, then you have to hit publish again and make sure it's checked.
I keep thinking, if it wasn't broke, why fix it...but then it's FREE...so can't complain too much.!! HUGS

A few days ago I watched a video from  Karen Titus  using 1" squares.  I thought it would be fun to pull out some scraps from one of my...