Monday, May 14, 2012

MORE TULIPS



For today's card I embossed the white card base with the Stampin' Up! Tulip embossing folder.  I then stamped the vase of tulips and the sentiment onto the card base for a one-layer card.  Once again I used Stampin' Up! markers to color the image.  The SU markers do not bleed through the card stock.  For this one I stamped the single tulip on the lower edge of the inside of the card and colored it but also stamped and colored it in the lower corner of the envelope.  I need to remember to do this more often. I think it does make the presentation just a little more special.

Thank you for stopping by!  So what do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the look on the envelope
~Pat~

Ann Schach said...

Clean and fabulous, Vicki!

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...