Monday, October 21, 2013

WONDERFUL WREATH

 
When I attended the last workshop a couple of weeks ago, this was one of the cards we made using the SU Wonderful Wreath stamp.  The dp is from one of the paper packs.  "Merry" was cut with one of the thinlits.
 
 
We also had the opportunity to make the same card but with a different color combination.  I really like the layout of these cards.
 
If you have any questions, just let me know.  Remember -- you can order Stampin' Up products from me any time now with no waiting for the order to be placed.  Items will be shipped directly to you.  I'm offering a 10% discount on your first order.
 
Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Really pretty! Love the die cut.

Anonymous said...

wreath cutout is a great one especially with this layout. made layout workable for Christmas or easter. great cards

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...