Friday, October 4, 2013

SU PLEASANT POPPIES


I love the SU Pleasant Poppies stamp.  It is actually just one large stamp when you purchase it.  However, after seeing this done at a workshop, I cut mine so I could use a large portion of it, a small portion of it or the entire thing together like the SU demonstator had done.  For this card, I used the large portion on the outside of the card and the smaller piece inside.
 
The design was actually from a card we made at a workshop I had attended.  I really like the addition of the sheer ribbon.

I'm attending another one of the workshops tomorrow and hope to have some great new ideas for next week's blog posts.
 
Thank you so much for stopping by!  I always appreciate your comments!

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Love these colors together.......and such a wonderful arrangement!

Sheri said...

Pretty card! Interesting with brown, never would have thought of that and it works! Have fun and tell Joanne hi for me!

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...