Friday, May 2, 2014

MORNING MEADOW AND PANSY PUNCH


Today's card is much like the one I posted yesterday but this one is vertical.  You may recall I took part in a stamp sale recently.  On my way there I spent some of the earnings I was hoping to get from the sale.  There is a new Joann's store on my way to the sale and I had to check it out.  There were some new Cuttlebug embossing folders that I hadn't seen before.  The border on the card above is from one of those sets.  There is a full sized folder that embosses the entire front of a card with the floral design.  (Fortunately I did very well at the sale!!!)
 
The flower is from the Morning Meadow stamp set and cut with the Pansy punch.  To get the different shades on the two flowers, I inked the stamp an then stamped it off two times to get a lighter shade.  The Island Indigo ink pad is very moist.  Instead of adding ribbon to this one, I placed the flowers over the area where the dp was added to the card base. 
 
Thank you for stopping by today!  Hope you will come back soon!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

I haven't seen that folder, either. Sure works well with that paper and those stamps!

Bonnie32002 said...

I love it! So light and airy looking! That embossing looked so deep in the photo that I until I read that it was a folder, I thought it was a die cut.

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!