Friday, August 1, 2014

MORE PEEL-OFF STICKERS

 
 
 
It is so hard to believe that today is August 1st already!!!  Our local schools will begin classes on the 18th!!!  It is also going to be a busy birthday month for us here.......my mother turns 92, one of our son-in-laws will be 40, a granddaughter will be 16, and two other granddaughters will be 7 and 13.  I'd better get started soon on cards for them.
 
These three cards were made much the same way as the ones yesterday.  Because of the size of these designs, I did take them off the sheet and placed them face down on my craft sheet again before laying the acrylic on top of them. 
 
Next week I'll be moving on to something different.  I hope you'll come back again on Monday.............but thank you for stopping by today!
 

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Good job of using your beautiful stickers, Vicki. Pretty cards.

bonnie32002 said...

Very pretty! I have a lot of stickers but nothing like these!

A few days ago I watched a video from  Karen Titus  using 1" squares.  I thought it would be fun to pull out some scraps from one of my...