Tuesday, August 12, 2014

SAME STAMP - DIFFERENT OCCASIONS

I'm sorry I missed posting something yesterday.  I was a little distracted and the day got away from me.  So today I will show you two cards that I made using the same stamp.
 
 
 
I needed a sympathy card for the family of a lady who had died here recently.  The floral design is from an Inkadinkado clear acrylic set.  The sentiment is from the "Love and Sympathy" Stampin' Up! set.  I colored the image with Stampin' Up markers.

 
 
Then using the same design I made a happier card to use when I needed something for someone's birthday.  This one was mounted vertically although I prefer the horizontal.   I colored this one with an SU Lovely Lilac marker.
 
Your comments are always welcome and appreciated.  Thank you for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Beautiful cards, Vicki

Sandy said...

Lovely cards, Vicki Isn't great how we can use the same stamp in so many different ways?

Lynette said...

I love that stamp, Vicki. I'll be using mine again some day:) Beautiful cards.

CARDS FOR TWO CARE CENTERS

This past Tuesday one of my friends came and we assembled cards for two care centers.  The pictures show an assortment of the papers that we...