Tuesday, June 2, 2015

COMPUTER UPDATE

I am still without my computer.........and will be.  Yesterday I had a call from my "computer guy".  He told me how he had spent way over 20 hours on fixing it.  All of my data etc was downloaded and fixes were being applied.  Joe was re-installing the system to factory settings (I think that is how he put it) and he left his lab. When he returned, there was a message that there was no hard disk!!!!!  Guess it just up and went away.  

My response was, "So now what?"  He is going to loan me a computer to use and when the new Windows 10 comes out the end of July, he will help me make the decision about what new computer to purchase.

So for now I won't have any posts here.  I'm using my husband's laptop in the meantime.  I just don't want to start loading his computer up with "my things" so................

HOPE TO BE BACK SOON......MAYBE NEXT MONDAY!

1 comment:

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...