Thursday, June 18, 2015

CASING KRIS



Yesterday's post showed a card that Kris had made up and had parts for all of us to make one too.  One of the other cards she showed us had a piece of red dp with tiny flowers on it and a yellow dimensional flower in the lower corner.  She had also used vertical sentiments like this.  

I had paper left after making two of the cards with the Butterflies and made up four cards like this - 1 Thank You, 1 Birthday and 2 Celebrate.  The Thank You card has already been used.  This actually used up the rest of these white dimensional daisies.  It was hard to make myself use them up.


Thank you for stopping by today!  I hope you'll come back tomorrow.

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Nice case of Kris's card, Vicki!

Anonymous said...

Lovely card. Love the daisy

bonnie32002 said...

I love the vertical sentiment. I have one bot it sure isn't pretty like this one!

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...