Friday, July 10, 2015

ELIZABETH CRAFT - #5


Although it's a different floral design it also came from the same sheet as yesterday's card.  But this time, I also used the "negative" portion of the same sticker.  Because the stickers are shiny, I had a difficult time getting a picture without some shine on the solid black.  There is a special transfer sheet you use to get the negative portion of the stickers transferred.  I believe you can find a video of how this is done either on YouTube or the Elizabeth Craft web site.

Next week, I'll get back to some other cards that I have been making so I hope you will come back to see what I've been up to.  Thanks for coming by today!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Cool, Vicki! I wondered how you did that - now I know:)

CARDS FOR TWO CARE CENTERS

This past Tuesday one of my friends came and we assembled cards for two care centers.  The pictures show an assortment of the papers that we...