Wednesday, July 15, 2015
PENNY BLACK STAMP/MEMORY BOX NESTING BIRDS
This is a very simple card. I simply stamped the image first with Stampin' Up! Baja Breeze and a second time with Marina Mist. Three little birds were die cut and attached to places on the branches. Sentiment is from Hero Arts.
Thank you for stopping by today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CLOSING OUT SEPTEMBER
I do have a few more cards that I will be using for Thanksgiving but tomorrow, I'll give you a break. It's using a recent die but ...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
1 comment:
Vicki, this is one of the prettiest cards I have seen you make. just lovely
Post a Comment