Wednesday, July 15, 2015
PENNY BLACK STAMP/MEMORY BOX NESTING BIRDS
This is a very simple card. I simply stamped the image first with Stampin' Up! Baja Breeze and a second time with Marina Mist. Three little birds were die cut and attached to places on the branches. Sentiment is from Hero Arts.
Thank you for stopping by today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
STAMPIN' UP! SIMPLY ELEGANT
This is such pretty paper to work with. Very elegant! The only thing I would change is the placement of the "For You" I think ...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
Pigeon Forge, TN We didn't actually go to Dollywood though. The park was a short distance from here and we drove there just to...
1 comment:
Vicki, this is one of the prettiest cards I have seen you make. just lovely
Post a Comment