Thursday, July 9, 2015

ELIZABETH CRAFTS - #4


CARD #4

Today's card used a sticker from a different sheet but used the glitter method as I did on Card #1 and #3.  Coloring was done with Copic markers and I found that the Stampin' Up! Pacific Point was a good match for color.  The large bottom panel was run through my Xyron and then glittered.  I really like the way it added that extra "WOW" to the card.

Tomorrow will be the last one for this week, but it will add a new idea for these stickers.  Please come back and see it.  Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Oooh, I like the blue! Love the sparkle.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love, love the color combination you used on this card. Really really pretty

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...