Monday, November 13, 2017

ANNIVERSARY FOR A FRIEND


I'll start by saying that the "stuff" that is going around with sore throats, coughing etc. caught up with me and it has been close to two weeks.  For the last several days I just hadn't had the energy to think about posting.  The cough and sneezing are still holding on fiercely but I'm going to try to get back in the groove here.

One of the members of our Yahoo Group lives in Canada so I always try to send her cards plenty early in order for them to arrive on time.  This one got to her earlier than expected.  Her anniversary isn't until November 20 but since she has seen the card, I wanted to use it today.

The dies used for this card are the Poppy Stamps "Tulisa Collage" and the Cuttlebug "Flower Bramble".  The Cuttlebug die cuts a large piece which makes it possible to trim away the part that you want to use.

I hope all of you are staying healthy and avoiding this "stuff".  Thanks for coming by today!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Such a pretty card for Annie! Love all the white and the pretty blue. Sorry you've been so sick. Hopefully you'll be all better soon!

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...