Tuesday, November 14, 2017

THANKSGIVING #5


I have so many sheets of the Elizabeth Crafts peel-off stickers and really love the sheets with these pumpkins.  For many of them I added them to double sided adhesive sheets and then glittered.  The designs were colored with Copic markers and then cut out.  

The die to cut "Thanksgiving" is from Cheery Lynn  Designs and comes in two sizes.  The die cut was added by using a spray-on adhesive which works great with designs like this.  The dots for the eyes are very tiny and hard to handle so I used the Stampin' Up! Chocolate Chip marker which matched the card stock.

Thank you for coming by today!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Such a pretty Thanksgiving card, Vicki. Love the stickers. I pulled mine out a while back, but still didn't use them and they ended up getting put back. Maybe another time! I like them being sparkly.

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...