Monday, November 20, 2017

JUST SAYING HELLO


Today I got to enjoy a Thanksgiving meal with my mother at the independent living center where she lives.  The staff prepared a wonderful buffet and each resident was able to invite two guests.  I'm still hoping that she will join our family Thanksgiving meal on Thursday.

After having been gone for a lot of the day, I was tired when I got home.  It's about 9:00 PM and I hadn't scheduled anything for today so I am posting this very simple card.  I found the piece in my "parts tub".  The design had been stamped and colored.  I added the sentiment.  The corners were rounded on both pieces and then added to a card which was embossed with a Stampin' Up! folder.

Although I post this at 9:00 PM on November 20, you probably won't get it in your messages until November 21 at some time.  I'm not sure why there is a delay even when I schedule things for a specific time.

Thanks for checking out my blog!

1 comment:

bonnie32002 said...

Glad you enjoyed a meal with your Mom. Isn't it amazing how you can just take a stamped piece from the card parts box and make it into a lovely card?

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!