Tuesday, May 21, 2019

STAMPIN' UP! - Sheltering Tree


The father-in-law of a friend of mine recently passed away so I made this card to send her and her husband.  I used the Stampin' Up! stamp set "Sheltering Tree" for the tree and grass.  The sentiment is from a My Sentiments Exactly stamp set.

I stamped the design and sentiment on a 4" x 5 1/4" white card stock and then matted it with the SU Wild Wasabi card stock.  The card base measures 5" x 6 1/2" and is from a pack of notecards and envelopes that I purchased at Michael's.

Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

So pretty and such a great sympathy card. I remember when I first started stamping, I thought that our cards were so small. Now I'm just used to them, but I do like the larger ones.

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...