Tuesday, September 10, 2019

THREE CARDS - Very Simple Layout




Very simple layout!  I have SO MUCH designer paper from SU - not to mention all the others I have.  In an effort to get another partial sheet used, I cut two pieces that were 5 1/2" x 3". The third piece was 5 1/2" x 2 3/4".  Instead of backing the three pieces with an entire piece of black card stock, I simply cut black strips and added them behind the dp and then adhered the pieces to card bases of coordinating colors in the designer paper.   Each card has punched butterflies which don't show up the best in the pictures.

Thank you for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

The DSP you used is beautiful! Isn't it great when pretty paper does most of the work for us? The butterflies add some extra dimension, which is really nice.

Lynette said...

That is a wonderful layout, Vicki. I love simple-ness. Pretty paper.

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...