Thursday, September 12, 2019

STAMPIN' UP! - Pocket Silhouettes


This is pretty much a CASE of a card I ran across on Pinterest.  One day I decided to pull out a retired wood mounted SU stamp set.  It was my goal to make a card a little different than my usual so naturally I turned to Pinterest and searched out samples of cards using that set.  I really liked this one.  

Using scraps of card stock that I keep in a container, I stamped each design using SU Craft White ink and then heat embossed with white powder.  Each design was cut using a stitched rectangle.  I centered the olive piece on the card base first so it would be centered and attached it with foam squares.  It was easy then to place the navy and orange pieces spaced appropriately also with foam dots.  A simple sentiment was added with navy ink.

Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

What a great idea. I have that set, too. Great choice of colors.

Cheryl W said...

I love your color combo. This makes for a very pretty card. Someone will love receiving it.

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!