Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ECHO PARK
The Echo Park pad does have some solid color sheets so I used a Poppy Stamps die to cut this lovely Maple Leaf. The card base is 7 1/2...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
Pigeon Forge, TN We didn't actually go to Dollywood though. The park was a short distance from here and we drove there just to...
2 comments:
Simply elegant! I look forward to your emails. I haven't been able to work on cards for a few years. You inspire me to try sweet and simple style. Thanks for each daily dose of peaceful images.
Barbara
Sweet image + soft colors makes for a beautiful card. Nicely done, Vicki!
Post a Comment