Monday, October 2, 2023

ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DSP


Isn't this paper gorgeous?  I CASED Susan Campfield for this card.  Since I don't have a lot of this paper, I'm trying to use it sparingly.  The pattern of this paper and the reverse side make it so easy to make this card.  The main color is Moody Mauve.

FYI:  For as long as I have been stamping I don't seem to learn my lesson.  I should have stamped the sentiment for the piece inside BEFORE adding it to the card!  There was ink on the edge of the stamp and it got stamped too -  ruining the look.  I measured the area where I would be stamping, cut a piece of ivory card stock and stamped the image again.  I edged the piece with the same color of ink so it would look more like I had intended it to be an added piece.  

Thank you for coming by today!

 

4 comments:

Lynette said...

Beautiful, Vicki! Gorgeous papers and colors. Nice save with the sentiment!

bonnie32002 said...

Oh wow! You are right! Gorgeous papers and I love how you show cased them with the Sheet Load of card sketch

Wanda said...

So pretty! I especially love the color.

Cheryl W said...

That is definitely some gorgeous paper. Love the card design, too.

The sentiment inside of this card is wishing friends a Happy Anniversary. Thank you for coming by today!