Saturday, October 7, 2023

ONE-SHEET-WONDER USING FINE ART FLORAL


A few days ago I watched a video from Robin Armbrecht.  She showed how she made 8 cards from a 12 x 12 piece of designer series paper.  One of the samples she showed used this same dsp and since I still had some of it, I thought it would be fun to make the cards.  However, I only made 7 of the 8.  I combined pieces from two of the examples into one card.  The first card is my favorite of the ones I made.







The sheet I used had the perfect reverse side to use for this project.  I'm not real happy with the sentiment pieces I added, but since I'm concentrating on Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas cards, I just wanted to finish these quickly.

Thank you for coming by today!


 

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

A nice assortment of cards. In all the years I've been cardmaking, I've never done a "one sheet wonder."

The sentiment inside of this card is wishing friends a Happy Anniversary. Thank you for coming by today!