Thank you for coming by today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CLOSING OUT SEPTEMBER
I do have a few more cards that I will be using for Thanksgiving but tomorrow, I'll give you a break. It's using a recent die but ...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
2 comments:
So pretty. Very elegant. I love the colors you chose.
I need to get going on my Christmas cards again. I
REALLY want to get them out by December 1st this year.
Lovely, simple design. The gold adds a touch of elegance.
Post a Comment