Friday, June 20, 2025


I decided I wanted to pull out a stamp/die set I hadn't used in a long time.  The Forever Fern set is one of my favorites.  The card I saw used the stamps and dies for the designs on the squares.  If I make another one, I would just stamp the designs right onto the squares instead of having to die cut them.  I like the card but not sure how I feel about how "heavy" it is to the bottom of the base.  It might make a better square card. (I send square cards in an A2 envelope instead of paying the extra postage.)

Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Lynette said...

I like it just the way it is, Vicki! Very pretty!

Cheryl W. said...

I have to vote with Lynette on this one - I like it the way it is.

CARDS FOR TWO CARE CENTERS

This past Tuesday one of my friends came and we assembled cards for two care centers.  The pictures show an assortment of the papers that we...