Sunday, June 28, 2026


Last Spring I placed an order for some 6" x 6" paper pads from Echo Park.  The cards I will be posting for the next few days were all made from that pad.  I was able to make 26 cards in all from that pad.  There are multiples of some so I won't be showing all 26.  These cards will be posted through July 4th.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

Super cute! Was the sentiment included in the paper pad? I love when there are usable sentiments I can cut out and pop onto a card.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Yes, the Echo Park paper pads have several sheets that can be cut apart with sentiments.

MAY WE NEVER FORGET!

No doubt everyone remembers where they were when the news broke of this tragedy.  We have been to Shanksville 3 times and were grateful that...