Wednesday, August 19, 2026

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR GRANDDAUTER, EMMA!



This is the third August birthday card for a granddaughter........August 9, 17 and 19!  They keep Grandma busy!

I'm sure I made a card for Emma one other time using this paper............the name of the paper is "Emma" so why would I use anything else?  On the white section, I created a pocket by adding part of a circle die cut.  I'm sure you know what goes into that "pocket"!

Thank you for coming by today!

3 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

That's a beautiful birthday card. I have five grandchildren with August birthdays, so I've been busy making cards for them, too.

Wanda said...

Very pretty. Nice fun fold. I love the soft purples. And nice touch with the little butterflies.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Emma said "thank you first" but her next comment was that she loved the little butterflies.

I now have enough Thanksgiving cards for one of the care centers.  It sure feels good to have such a big head start on getting them done.  I...