Sunday, May 13, 2012

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

I had purchased a little stamp set from Taylored Expressions which I had not gotten around to using yet.  I love Tulips since they are a sign that Spring is here.  

The card base is Stampin' Up! So Saffron card stock and I ran it through my Cuttlebug using a Cuttlebug embossing folder.  I cut and embossed a white layer using the Spellbinders Beaded Ovals. To get the stamped image placed in the center, I used my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig and then colored the image with SU So Saffron, Blissful Blue and Mellow Moss markers.

I don't usually take the time to decorate the envelopes, but there is a single tulip image in the same set and I decided to add it to the flap of the envelope and color it.

Thank you for stopping by!  I do love reading your comments so tell me what you think.

1 comment:

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Vicki! The single tulip on the envelope is fabulous!

Using the pattern from  this  video referred to yesterday, you will get just one of this card.  Karen Titus added her squares right to the c...