Monday, May 21, 2012

HUMMINGBIRD

This Hummingbird card was made using the Stampin' Up! "Elements of Style" stamp set.  The Humingbird was stamped using one of the Navy inks, cut out and added with a pop dot.  The little label was made with a punch and has the Navy ink edging which was applied with a sponge.  It is just laying on the card for right now because I like to leave those blank until I know whether it will be for a birthday, get well or other occasion.  

The colors used were Chocolate Chip, Night of Navy and I believe the green is Wild Wasabi.

Thank you for stopping by!  Be sure to let me know if you have any questions.

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Very pretty, Vicki! I especially love the beautiful swirl.

Anonymous said...

love this pretty card
~Pat

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...