I have several sheets of dp that have this pretty flower on it. I cut one out with a Spellbinders Classic oval. Next I cut out a second flower bloom by hand and the center of a third flower. I popped the bloom with a foam dots and then the center of the third flower with another foam dot.
There are also tiny bees with added sparkle on the dp so I cut one out and added it. The design layer was added to a light yellow piece of card stock which had been cut with the Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Oval.
This was then adhered to the front of the white card base which had been embossed with the Cuttlebug D'Vine Swirl folder.
Thank you for stopping by!