Wednesday, September 18, 2013

2 MORE using HERO ARTS "Gratutude Design"

Hero Arts D5821 "Gratitude Design"
 
When I received the Hero Arts catalog I saw a similar card in their samples of the new stamps.  I tried to duplicate the idea with similar colors.  Three SU colors were used and more variation was obtained by stamping the design more than once without reinking.


I thought the first one was just a little too plain so I did a variation on it.  I masked off the bottom portion of the off white layer leaving room for the sentiment.  After stamping the various colors, I then cut the layer so it could be mounted onto a Cajun Craze card base. 
 
No more "Gratitude Design"........at least for now.  Tomorrow I will be moving on to a new design.  Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

I like them both, Vicki, but I think I like the white space at the bottom best:)

Bonnie32002 said...

I agree with you. The 2nd design has more of an eye appeal!

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!