Wednesday, October 15, 2014

PENNY BLACK STICKERS #1


Recently I purchased some Penny Black stickers.  They have such beautiful designs and can make it possible to put several cards together very quickly.  All six of the stickers on this sheet used colors that worked perfectly with the Stampin' Up! Not Quite Navy and Baja Breezed card stock.  I will be sharing the other five cards over the next few days.
 
The "Peace on Earth" was cut using a Penny Black die.  Glue is hard to use on these types of dies so I purchased some double sided sticky paper.  A piece of card stock was attached to one side of the adhesive.  Then the die was used to cut the words.  I peeled off the back side of the adhesive and carefully placed the pieces onto the card.  I like this particular double sided sticky paper because it does allow you to adjust the pieces if they are crooked.  After a while it does become more permanent.

Contact me if you have any questions.  In the meantime, thank you for coming by today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is way cool. I hope to play tomorrow. I'm working on Christmas cards for my class. Kris

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...