I'M SELLING ON EBAY

I am selling some of my items on eBay and if you are interested in checking out my listings click here: My eBay List Be sure to check back from time to time.

Thursday, November 6, 2014

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, TERRI!

 
Terri is one of the members of our Yahoo group and yesterday was her Anniversary.  (As you can see I made the card well in advance.)  The sticker is from a Penny Black sheet.  I matted it on Stampin' Up! So Saffron and Melon Mambo card stock which seemed to match colors in the design.  There were two small stickers of the flower blossom, so I attached one to the lower corner of the main sticker and added the second one to the lower corner of the inside.  
 
Thank you for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Bonnie32002 said...

Those stickers are really pretty. Guess I will have to start wandering down that sticker isle too. Lol!