Monday, May 4, 2015

MAY MEANS GRADUATION CARDS


I hope you all had a great weekend.  We tried out a new place to eat in the Amana Colonies (we live only 8 miles away).  Sunday was VERY busy.  My husband started his day by attending the first of three games at a tournament where one of our granddaugters was playing.  He couldn't stay for the rest because we needed to attend a graduation party which was a brunch and ended at Noon.  From the party we went directly to a dance recital where three of our grandchildren participated.  We really enjoy having the opportunity to enjoy so many activities for all six of the grandkids.

This year we have invitations for five graduation parties plus I am making cards for three others.  Three of the graduates will get a card like this made with the school colors - blue and gold.
 
Be sure to come back tomorrow.  I have two versions of another graduation card to post.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

What a nice card, Vicki. Where did you eat in the Amanas? Sounds like your day was packed with fun things!

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...