Tuesday, September 1, 2015

PAPER SMOOCHES - Dainty Flowers

These two cards were made with a cute little set of dies from Paper Smooches - Dainty Flowers.


I used watercolor paper for the main layer on this one.  I sprinkled Color Burst powdered ink and then spritzed it well with water.  The two flowers and "hello"were cut with black card stock.  I thought a strip of black under the sentiment would help set off the sentiment from the design.



I made this card a few weeks ago and I cannot remember positively, but I believe the swipes of color were done with markers.  "Happy" was stamped but the "BIRTHDAY" is a die cut.

Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

Sheri said...

I thought you blended with inks! Very cool with the Color Burst. I am sure they will entice me eventually :) I love your cards today.

Lynette said...

Cool cards, Vicki. Great dies. Love the second card best:)

bonnie32002 said...

Love the colors!! My fav, is probably the first one!

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!