Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BEGINNING THANKSGIVING
We will be making 50 cards like to donate for one of the care centers. Thank you for coming by today!
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
2 comments:
Beautiful background for a great flower, Vicki!
I love these cards. I especially love this flower! I have some shadow stamps that have not seen the light of day in probably 20 years. Maybe I need to get rid of them and use my acrylic blocks!
Post a Comment